Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
About We Robot 2021
We Robot 2021 will be in Coral Gables, FL, hosted by the University of Miami School of Law.
We Robot is the most exciting interdisciplinary conference on the legal and policy questions relating to robots. The increasing sophistication of robots and their widespread deployment everywhere—from the home, to hospitals, to public spaces, and even to the battlefield—disrupts existing legal regimes and requires new thinking on policy issues.
If you are on the front lines of robot theory, design, or development, we hope to see you in either live or virtual formats. Come join the conversations between the people designing, building, and deploying robots, and the people who design or influence the legal and social structures in which robots will operate.
We would also love to have you as a sponsor. If you are interested in discussing sponsorship opportunities, please get in touch.
- December 14, 2020. Submission portal for papers, demos, and posters opened.
- January 8, 2021. Early Bird Registration begins.
- February 8, 2021. [EXTENDED] Call for papers closes. All paper proposals submitted by this date will be treated equally. Demo & Poster proposals remain open.
- March 8, 2021. We aim to have responses to paper and demo proposals by this date.
- June 1, 2021. Early bird registration closes.
- June 1, 2021. Call for posters closes, but acceptances may be offered on a rolling basis (i.e. it may be beneficial to submit earlier).
- August 16, 2021. Full papers due. They will be posted online at the conference web site unless otherwise agreed.
- September 23, 2021. We Robot Workshops, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, USA.
- September 24-25, 2021. We Robot Conference, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, USA. (Note – poster session on Sept 24, 2021.)
We'll offer at least a livestream, but hope to have a portal for registererd users that will also allow substantial remote participation. Details to come.
See what you missed on our archived Livestream
This is our tenth annual We Robot conference. Past conferences were great. Read more about them: